When you purchase a product from Autogrow Systems Limited (“Autogrow”), you receive a two year warranty covering the components of the product that are manufactured by Autogrow, including all controllers, sensor modules, weather stations and temperature sensors (“Parts”).
Autogrow will, to the extent permitted, pass through any warranty protections provided by the suppliers of Autogrow that manufacture the other components of the product, including (but not limited to) pumps, pH sensors, wind sensors, moisture sensors, tipping buckets and power supplies.
Autogrow will repair or, at its option, replace without cost to you any Part which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase. The repair or replacement of a defective Part is your sole remedy against Autogrow under this warranty or any other condition or warranty that cannot be excluded by law.
Any Part being claimed under warranty must be held available for return and inspection upon request for a period of 90 days from the date of claim submission. Parts returned for inspection at the request of Autogrow must be returned freight prepaid by you within 14 days of that request. Any replacement or repaired Part will be provided freight prepaid by Autogrow. If the Part is not found to be defective by Autogrow, the cost of freight to return the Part will be paid by you. Autogrow may also, at its discretion, charge you for the cost of any parts incurred by Autogrow in assessing your claim and for any labour undertaken in assessing your claim (at Autogrow’s standard rates at that time). Any Part replaced or repaired under this warranty is not subject to further warranty cover beyond the normal warranty period of the product on which the Part was installed.
If a product is received in damaged condition, then the damage must be noted on the bill of lading/delivery documents and, if possible, photographs taken, prior to acceptance of the consignment. The freight company must be contacted by you and a damage claims registered as soon as practicable.
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Defects caused by use other than in accordance with the product user guide provided to you or located at Autogrow’s website (www.autogrow.com or any successor site) (“Product User Guide”).
- Defects caused by a failure to store the controller and power adapter in a dry, shaded and well ventilated situation or by the case temperature exceeding 55 degrees Celsius (131 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Defects caused by accident, neglect, negligence, misuse or any event beyond the reasonable control of Autogrow.
- The cost of any repairs carried out by any party other than Autogrow, or the cost of correcting such repairs.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Normal maintenance, including as set out in the Product User Guide.
- Defects caused by Autogrow being unable to provide usual remote support in respect of the product (where applicable) due to any action or omission by you, including any failure by you to purchase or otherwise provide a compatible screen and/or keyboard in the case of a screenless Multigrow product.
- Any defects if the product has been installed, dismantled, repaired or serviced other than as set out in the Product
- User Guide.
- Proof of purchase must be provided when making any claim under this warranty. Any repairs under this warranty will only be provided by Autogrow during its normal business hours.
AUTOGROW’S WARRANTIES IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCT AND THE PARTS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE STATED IN THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED CONDITION OR WARRANTY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE MAXIMIUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL OTHER CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED. AUTOGROW DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, DATA, SAVINGS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, AND/OR GOODWILL, OR OTHER INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
Thank you for choosing Autogrow.